Saturday, May 16, 2009

Nah~ Daddy, our spaghetti.

The other day, Sis woke me up early in the morning while I am sound asleep, like a pig. I was dragged to the market to buy the ingredients for our dinner later.

DSC07684 copy

We cooked Spaghetti for dinner. Super nice! *thumbs up*

In addition to that, we had some steamed broccoli as well. We got eat vegetables ok, mummy.

KLCK and Mizu, the kitchen didn’t burn down. Hahahaha.

p/s: I don’t know how, but brother can eat A LOT! He ordered Bak Kut Teh and Tomyam mee for last night’s dinner. And ate all the surplus spaghetti left. But best of all is that, he never get fat, he’s forever that thin bamboo-like look. Tsk tsk tsk.

2 comments:

gregorule said...

waa~~~
looks good~ ^^
din know u can cook~ XDXD

i think ur parents up fire proof furniture before they leave home...
tht's why nothign got burnt. XD

Sherril 雪乐 said...

haha maybe Greg's correct ^^

I DID'T know you can cook too LOL though I have been frens with you soooooo long. my god.