Thursday, May 14, 2009

A little bit of everything.

Yea yea yea. I was too busy for the past few weeks due to final exam. So, I shall update a little about them. =)

Oh well, study week are meant for study of course. But I did procrastinate a little bit. I hate study week, because it made me so lifeless, like a programmed robot that wake up everyday just to study.

I am brilliant. I thought the exam timetable was a bit loose, so I have ample of time to study. Therefore, I have decided to go for the Music Man concert. Just when I came back, I started to panic because C&C and CTC were just not as easy as I thought and things went wrong a little. But lucky, it’s still fine in the end.

DSC07606 copy

Weeeee~ Here I come!!! XD XD

DSC07615 copy

The girls at Bukit Jalil National Stadium.

DSC07616 copy

With BGRQ, the leng zai Appa. =)

DSC07613 copy

Blowing up the balloon thingie.

DSC07614 copy

DSC07621 copy

Devil.

I don’t have any pictures for the concert because no cameras are allowed. So… Hehe.

Came back and continue the war.

DSC07632 copy

See. My notes were so messy and unorganized.

DSC07633 copy

Finally. The exam ended last Tuesday. Afternoon paper again. It wasn’t difficult. It’s just that I have forgotten a lot of details in the exam hall. Whatever.

And after going through all these, I decided to treat myself something good. Ahhha. A big bowl of Kimchi Ramen from Sakae Sushi.

DSC07648 copy

DSC07651 copy

Yum. Especially the chicken and eggs.

image

Obligatory group photo by Mike.

DSC07654 copy

Went shopping after that but never got myself anything due to time constrain. Manage to catch a mid night show of X-Men: Wolverine! So cool I love Wolverine.

Balik kampung the next day, after my last paper. Kinda rush.

 

Best thing about balik kampung is the Mc D breakfast, my all time favourite!DSC07671 copy

DSC07672 copy

XD

Yea. And now I’m lying on Mom’s Queen size bed, blogging away. Heeeeeeee~ Holiday is great! =)

Happy holiday everyone. For those who are flying, have a safe journey and remember my souvenirs ar!! I’ll miss you all A LOT! *XOXO*

p/s: Going for a hair do, but don’t have enough cash. T__T

pp/s: Finally, Windows Live Writer is working again *happy*

0 comments: