Saturday, May 16, 2009

A night out with Darlings.

Finally, I meet up with the girls yesterday night and we shared very sweet time together.

Before the meet up, Sherril and I went Queensbay to jalan-jalan, since both of us were too bored rotting at home.

DSC07688 copy

My outfit for the day. Simply simple, with my new pair of flip flops.

And yeah, we went window shopping, trying on some clothes that looks tempting to us but not affordable at all.

Untitled-1 copy

I bought the second one. XD

Then we had our lunch at Shilin Snacks.

DSC07711 copy My Oyster Mee Sua. Love it to the max! I’m craving for it now.

3535834588_08b439916e

Sherril’s XXL Spicy Chicken chop.

After that, we had some drinks at Starbucks.

DSC07741 copy

Sherril’s Caramel Frappucino and my Green Tea Latte.

3535004549_6f326bc58d 

Starbucks is just next to TGI!

We sat down, chatted, gossip-ed. Oh, KLiCK you are one of our topic of discussion. Hahaha. But most of the time, we were talking about MIZU! Muahahaha. I’m complaining about that fella. XD

After that, we headed to New World Park for dinner and met up with the rest of the TOU members.

DSC07743 copy

My darlings.

image

Love XD

A great night.

p/s: My diet plan failed badly due to the food marathon.

pp/s: I learn to make an odango. *happy*

NEXT UP: SUM OF Y2S2.

5 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Y both of you write same thing la swt ....

Vivian said...

cannot meh?? cannot kah? Write for u see de

~K£cќ~ said...

Eleh ... I seen d la ==

said...

TT

Anonymous said...

I like the first white dress =)