Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Escape from Town.

This should be posted weeks ago, but due to busy-ness plus a little bit of procrastination, it is postponed till now. *sorry*

It was one sunny Saturday. Early in the morning, Simon drove us to PJ/Damansara, away from town, the usual place we used to hang out.

First stop, we had Dim Sum at some Kopitiam in Jalan Kuchai Lama.

DSC07311 copy

The Dim Sums were too awesome that they were swallowed before I could snap any pictures of them. This the only one I manage to get. *yums* Two thumbs up!!!

Then off we went to One-U, doing some shopping before the movie time. There, I found my favourite shop –---Kitschen!!

DSC07518 copy

Got myself a skinny and a basic tee.

Tried on this black little dress which I think looked quite good. =p

DSC07323 copy

Urghh, I have fat accumulated on my waist =X

DSC07326 copy

We then left One-U for NZX around evening.

IMG_5948 copy

Just to dine in Full House. Special recommendation from me. =)

IMG_5945 copy

IMG_5944 copy

IMG_5919 copy

The restaurant is designed in all white, which I love so muchy.

IMG_5921 copy

The deco. Lovely isn’t it?

The food is unexpectedly delicious and affordable.

DSC07340 copy

Appetizer ----- Cappuccino Mushroom soup. *thumbs up*

DSC07342 copy 

Chocolate mint something something.

DSC07344 copy

*forgot the name* HAHAHA.

DSC07349 copy

Main course ---- Chicken Chop.

DSC07352 copy 

Dory Fish fillet.

DSC07358 copy

*yums* Tiramisu, the dessert.

DSC07328 copy

Awesomeness!

And so, we called it a day. Went back with drop dead tired look and a bleeding purse.

4 comments:

Sherril 雪乐 said...

did u buy that dress??!! very nice on you!!!!

~K£cќ~ said...

How come the pic don look like u de ... XDXD

Vivian said...

Sherril: No ler darling, running out of cash + too short I dare not wear out + no occasion.

Klck: It's me lai de ar.. angle problem gua.. HAHAHA

..*AnNiE*.. said...

tat dress really looked good on u gal..^^