Thursday, April 9, 2009

Of Kinokuniya and The Unborn.

DSC07510 copy

Project 365: Day 37

Went to watch Unborn at KLCC the other day, since we have 5 hours of long break. I don’t know what to do in the reading room for such a long period and going home isn’t a good choice, cause I’ll end up laze in my bed and refuse to attend the evening lecture. Best solution – GO for a movie to kill time.

Only me and Appa watched the movie while the others watched Fast and Furious. I practically don’t watch horror or ghost movie because I’m scared. But this time, to scare Appa with my screams, I decided to watch with him. Haha. While waiting for his arrival, I spent some time in Kinokuniya, flipping through some magazines and books.

The movie was not scary enough due to the imperfect sound system. Eh, don’t ask me the details lah, I closed my eyes. LOL. No more horror movie next time! Maybe we can watch at home instead, but I’m not going to pay for it anymore.

A nice day out. =)

0 comments: