Tuesday, April 7, 2009

No choice, I have to hang out with you.

DSC07501 copy

Project 365: Day 36

Debate oh debate.

One of the most interesting tutorial of the semester where we had debate session on ‘Can multicultural society exists?’ Sitting in the middle, was the chairman of the debate session, also the GOD of Biotech + Our ever dedicated course rep. Hoho.

DSC07503 copy

The proposition group.

DSC07502 copy

The opposition group.

Everyone was quite excited. Haha. And the applause is non-stop. I think all of us were a bit insane after CTC lab test. Boohoo.

Quote of the day:

No choice, I have to hang out with you.

HAHAHA.

3 comments:

princesz mel said...

omg..viv..u dun hav 2 state dat..im so embarrassed..i havent treated u guys like dat..u shud noe..i was, am n wil always b sincere 2 u guys..i hav always treated u,kinn2 n aisien like my sistas..i cross my heart..im really sorry..i didnt expect greg wil frame me like tis!!hate tis part!!!sob2

Vivian said...

Take it easy la, Mel. We know u dun mean it, but u see, it's the quote of the day. I take it just as a joke or something. No harsh feeling ler girl. =)

princesz mel said...

lol..its cool wit me then!!quote of da day by me!!cool