Monday, March 16, 2009

Slightly depressed.

DSC07283 copy

Project 365: Day 13

Multitasking.

Yet resulting in low processing speed. A quadcore processor needed. HAHA. Was doing the karyotyping sambil watching my favourite korean drama series.

Ha.. I sound silly when I start watching that nonsense drama series, yea, the korean version Meteor Garden. But now, it turn out to be my favourite drama series. Hey, it's way much better than the Taiwan version ok!! *hearts* And Gu Jun Pyo is my new love. Oh.. only if such guy exist in real life which I doubt it.  

Dramas aside, Hey I have C&C presentation tomorrow! Damn nervous and headache lah! How can I tackle the heart of the lecturer if I spoke in such a cacat-ed way??? UUUrrgggg.. depresssed. =(

Ok lah.. I have to practice more. Till then.

2 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

All the best :)

Vivian said...

Kelvin~~~~~ come help me present.. =( My english so cacat can die...