Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Optical Illusion.

DSC07289 copy

Project 365: Day 14

Staring into the presentation slides with an empty mind.

Urghh. Don't know why, my language and speaking skills deteriorate a lot! Ish, and I start to dislike presentation.

DSC07292 copy

Project 365: Day 15

Looking good. Looking PRO. XD

I love this formal outfit so much. It would be better if the skirt is tighter. I look PRO don't I?? Haha. Who says appearance is not important? At least I can bluff people in the first sight. Eh, I'm not PRO at all la.. I just LOOK PRO only. Optical illusion. Laugh.

But it's so suffering to  walk in this formal outfit especially with the heels until I nearly fall off the staircase of DK Hall.

The presentation was OK I guess, it's just that we did it in an extremely express way.

Yay! Finally all presentation are done!! So happy I can even smile in my dream. =)

DSC07300 copy

Ngek ngek.

We're going to Chung Wa Dae tomorrow for Korean dinner! Can't wait can't wait! But for the time being, I have to finish up my MB report first. Hehe. Bye!

0 comments: