Sunday, March 15, 2009

Just another day.

DSC07221 copy

Project 365: Day 12

When Tuhan pun tidak memihak kepada aku.

Was joining the photo shooting session at Titiwangsa Lake Garden initially. But, it was raining cats and dogs out there so the photo shooting session had to be canceled. Oh. so sad.

I was planning to take Ronnie along for the photo shooting.

DSC07252 copy

Since it was canceled, I did the photo shooting myself.

.......................................

.................................

.........................

...................

.............

.........

......

...

.

DSC07272 copy

Summer

DSC07274 copy

Winter

DSC07275 copy

In Arab Saudi, Ronnie wearing hijab. Muahahaha.

Ok. Screams at me because I know I'm so vain.

Later on, I went to Wangsa Maju to have dinner with Chendy, along with Sherril and Horn Sern. Intended to watch the football match but eventually we ended up with shopping for groceries in Carrefour.

The girls over night at my place and we had some pillow talking. Sorry Sherril, for rampas-ing your blanket and making you squeeze in such a small space. *guilty-ness*

And that's another good day.

p/s: Haven touch my lab report and revision yet. *slaps*

2 comments:

Sherril 雪乐 said...

u baru tau how kesian was i? haha... 2nights consecutively u bully me without sharing your blanket... haih.. what a fren haha..

anyway.. enjoyed myself while overnighting at your hse. so long never do such thing d =)

7号街隐士 said...

So cuteeee all the TeddyBear!
Reminds me those days when i bought teddyBear for my ex-gf ^^