Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hate hate hate the stupid timetable.

Urggghhh.. So tired I can die!! I tell you why. Because classes are from 8.30pm till 6pm, with 5.5 hours break in between. What turf right? I hate this semester's timetable to the max!!!!!!!! Basically, I spent 1.5 hours eating brunch + visiting career fair + doing IQ and EQ test, Jaga the CSS booth for 2 hours and another 2 hours crapping with Appa and friends. Sighs.

Still cannot stop myself from dozing off in lectures. I have been going to bed early but don't know why I'm still so darn tired. As a result, I'm still in the blurred condition although it's week 2 already. *slaps* Wake up!!! Start picking up notes!!! Keep reminding myself about my aim for this semester but it seems useless because I'll forget everything two days later.

Class till 7pm tomorrow. Worse still. T________T

2 comments:

=chuan guan= said...

go back sleep? like wat ruth did i think...lolz

Vivian said...

yea.. if I'm not on duty for sure i'll go home to sleep 99 only come for lecture. Sighs.