Tuesday, January 20, 2009

3 more days to go. Wohoo~

This will be a all-jumbled-up post.

------------------------------------------------------------

So, the other day, I became the make up model for Fern to practice her makeup skills. I was not really used to it because the makeup make me look so artificial. By the way, I still like it, especially the eye part and will look perfect with a pair of fake eyelashes. Laugh.

Then, hang-ed out with Sherril to KLCC. Just so random. Because everyone FFK her, so I am the only one left to accompany her. Terpaksa lah. Hehe. ^^

My face is forever so big. T____T Why ar?

DSC06784 copy

And, I have got no idea how come my hair is so silky straight that day. Lol.

Came back from KLCC around 6 something and have dinner with Chendy at Wangsa Maju before we left at 9 something.

Guess what? The TeFourz is having somekind of celebration that night. Hmm.. probably celebrating another semester of together-ness.

DSC06785 copy

with 2 bottles of Carrefour Grape flavored sparkling juice.  -_-

DSC06787 copy

Cheers. =)

The family is growing bigger and bigger and may we stay happy together.

As for today, I have got my industrial training final report printed and binded, ready to be submitted tomorrow.

DSC06789 copy 

3 more days to go. Ahhhaahhaaa..

Excited or not?

=)

3 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

O.o I better tell Fern Fern to improve .... HAHAHAHA jk jk

Vivian said...

klck u banyak tak bagi muka lor.. Horrrr.. r u insulting her skill or my ugly face.. Muahahahaha

Sherril 雪乐 said...

sweat la.. told u to edit my photo first ma... shouldnt give u the photos until i edited my eyes... ARGHH all FERN'S fault haha