Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lame and unorganized.

Still very unhappy and dissatisfied with the timetable. But nothing could be done. So, I was spending my every free hours crapping around with friends all the way from love and relationship, family, savings, economics, money, shares and even investments. I could actually use the free time to study or to complete my reportS, but everyone is in CNY mood, so who cares?

By the way, we were having this animal tissue culture lab session, where shoes are not allowed in the lab. Instead, we put on the slippers which make some of us look quite funny. Like this.

DSC06798 copy

Muahahaha. 

DSC06796 copy

Some even couldn't get a right pair of slippers. Eh, no lah. we purposely changed one. =)

Then, I went to support charity. Bought a key chain for myself, although I know I don't need it.

DSC06799 copy  

Peace to the world =)

DSC06802 copy

Double peace. =)

As a result of too-bored in Pendidikan Moral lecture:

Get this thingie from Liang.

DSC06804 copy

This doll is not for decorative purposes. It's actually something that you can put into your mouth and much it. Creative huh? Later on I discover his/her couple.

DSC06808 copy

Nah~ They actually came in a pair.

Housemates are going back hometown tomorrow. So, what I am going to do for tomorrow? Hmm.. need to settle the student bill and remove the drosophila, which means going to school! Urghhh.. Then, a little shopping if someone ask me for a outing.

Anyway, safe journey for brothers and sisters who are travelling back hometown tomorrow. =) Happy CNY in advance.

3 comments:

=chuan guan= said...

wohoo..u bought..hahaha

Vivian said...

yalllaaaa.. =)

shawn kL said...

the key chain is very noisy... Complain to css, creating sound pollution around UTAR...