Saturday, December 20, 2008

It tasted good, I mean freedom =)

freedom_02_by_AnnMe

Woots~ I'm free now! Totally free! Extremely free! And I enjoy the taste of freedom =)

And guess what? Daddy's back from China!! But, he didn't bring any Christmas present for us. =X

Anyway, he bought lots of mandarin oranges, the miniature one. They look so cute that you can finish them up in just a bite.

IMG_4685

Freshly plucked oranges.

IMG_4694

They're so sweet.

IMG_4690

Two big bag and

IMG_4697

a big box of mini oranges. Sounds a lot, but we'll clear them up in one or two weeks' time. Hehe =)

Dad, mum and I went to do some shopping at Sunshine Square. Then, I had my first bowl of laksa in this 3 months. *satisfied*

DSC06508

Yummylicious.

Holiday started officially. I need more outings. So, date me date me!

Good day, people! Buhbye~ *winks*

0 comments: