Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fast forward my tomorrow please~~

Can't wait for tomorrow to be here. Can everything go fast-forward. As in, once I opened my eyes, it's 5pm already. Nah~ Impossible. Whatever it is, I just need to endure for another 8 hours and that's it. Hoho.

I need to shop for my new year clothes! Perhaps on this coming weekend. I want that pair heels, please..

The other day I asked mom whether she would mind if I dressed in black on CNY? I thought of wearing the black cheongsam top with red cherry prints that I bought last year. I guess it would be awesome to go with a pair of black satin shorts. But mom says NO. She said, CNY cannot wear black one. Even if she don't mind, other people will mind as well. Arghhh.. typical Chinese! What's wrong with black?

Since my idea is now banned, I need to shop for new clothes lor. What a waste of money >.<

Very not in the mood to do anything lately.

DSC06451 modified1

Physically and mentally exhausted. Sien-ness.

Sorry girls. See you all on Christmas Eve.

0 comments: