Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I got infected (again).

Not feeling well and I'm actually having quite a bad flu. Fuh~ It kinda screw up my holidays. Really really bad. T____T

Yesterday was winter solstice, which is one of my favourite festival where I get to eat tang yuan! =) So, I stuffed myself with a lot a lot of them. Yummylicious.

And I spent my day with my pair of lovely cousins again. Somehow, YY's in extremely good mood that day. He answered every questions that I asked him and talked a lot, which he normally don't. And we played hide and seek! Omg. You can never ever imagine a 20 year old adult playing hide and seek with a 3 year old kid. Haha. I was pretty excited though. Anyway, he managed to find me because I burst out into laughter when he passed by my secret hiding place. I would say they are just too cute and muacks I love them a lot! In the end of the day, YY gave me 3 kisses, 3 watery kisses, full of his saliva, but that's so sweet!

IMG_4763

IMG_4770

IMG_4748

IMG_4836

I found this mask somewhere and I made everyone of them to put it on.

IMG_4781

Looks cool. =)

So I guess that's all for today. I need to get sufficient rest so that I can recover sooner. Christmas in 2 day's time. I don't want to get sick on Christmas. Bye~

2 comments:

gregorule said...

i cant' believe u called yourself an adult...

Vivian said...

if not? A kid? aunty? Ceh ceh..