Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My hard work.

A big big PHEW~ for me. Just managed to complete my final report in time, in fact a few days earlier before the due. It is 50 freaking pages long!

DSC06500

My work.

Well, don't be too amazed by my crapping skills. Actually, 20+ pages are the chromatograms and results while 10 pages are for introduction and theories, easily available from the net. Back in UTAR, we can always modified our results to make them more presentable/reasonable. But over here, there's no way you can modify the results, because they are very precisely generated by computer software. It is either that you repeat the experiment or figure out a excuse possible reason that will lead to the faulty result. In my case, I did both. Haha.

I got my reports printed, photocopied and binded nicely. Three copies in total and so I'm one step close to the end of the internship. Woots~

But my experiments are still ongoing. At least I have to complete them before I leave, that's my responsibility. Anyway, another two more days to go. Add oil =)

0 comments: