Thursday, August 21, 2008

PR Event Launching

DSC04409I'm so so envy at my juniors who are taking PR as their elective. (Last time I took PR too.) The other day, they were launching their PR events at SA block as part of their coursework. This was pretty awesome. Unlike us, who just did the proposal on an event, they actually go on and plan and organize and event. This is much practical and obviously they are having a lot of fun!

I arrived quite late that day because I have a lab test. By the time I reached, the place was crowded with people as it was lucky draw sessions. I was much impressed by the juniors because the event that they organized was a great success. Besides that, they managed to get a lot of sponsors for products, magazines etc. Cool~ 

I actually didn't manage to have a good look around on the exhibitions partly because of the crowd and me myself was in rush. However, I managed to grab a bottle of soy drink at one of the booth. Tell you what, I love soy drink! =)

              DSC04416

Forgive the messy-ness of my hair. I just finished rope skipping, sweeping and mopping the floor. I looked like a siao-po.

Picture of the day:

              DSC04401

Spotted Han Ping doing facial at one of the booth. XD

XinFu lo.. Got leng lui help him do facial. XD XD

Juniors, 5 5 thanks your seniors. It was because of our suggestions that you guys get to launch the event. Laugh. Ms Catherine was so happy that day. XD Indeed, everyone was happy. Both the audience and the organizer. ^^ Wonderful!!!

0 comments: