Wednesday, August 20, 2008

BBQ-ed

Last Sunday we went all the way from Setapak to Sunway Cheras to visit JingJing's new house, erm some sort of house warming. I love her room. Especially the Japanese style tatami. *blink blink*

That night, we had buffet dinner plus BBQ. The most enjoyable part is still the BBQ. Haha.. Working together to get everything done, and that's fun! ^^

PICT0009

Woot~ I got hungry while posting.

DSC04311

BBQ-ed the lovely, pink in color, heart-shaped mashmellow. Yum yum. It was nice!

PICT0003 

   :: We were happily BBQ-ing ::       

PICT0007

PICT0005

PICT0011

PICT0004

DSC04315 

Then, I fell in love with JingJing's pet dog.

DSC04333

Cute cute. I want one too!!

DSC04323

Her name is Pohpiah. But why Pohpiah? Ask the owner. Laugh.

DSC04321

I snapped tons of photos with her. Okay. I know I'm kinda exaggerate. But, she's so photogenic!!

DSC04320

Super cute one lor.

DSC04325

Omg. Greg, you both look alike!!

Oppss.. I mean u both are so cute. XD XD

DSC04331

She's so darn heavy that I can hardly move it. See. Naughty Pohpiah refused to sit properly for me to snap photo. >.<

PICT0017

Chubby~ By the way, Pohpiah you should diet dy la..

After BBQ, all of us sat in front of the TV to watch the Olympics Badminton Final -- Lin Dan vs Lee Chong Wei. But, in the end Lee Chong Wei played still lose to Lin Dan. Malaysia failed to obtain its very 1st Olympic gold medal. Sigh sigh.  Kinda mood-less after watching the match. =(

The guys were watching Premier League when someone suggested to visit the Look out Point somewhere nearby. Of course everyone agreed!

DSC04336

The view up there is awesome! Nice, calm, serene, romantic environment, make it an excellent place for Pat Tor-logy. Would like to visit this place again. XD

PICT0040

There should be some nice scenery behind but were all blocked by us. XD

PICT0038

Group photo snapped on top of the viewing tower. XD

PICT0036

PICT0027

=)

PICT0014

I want a puppy!! Real one and will name it as Ronnie. XD

Why Ronnie? Secret! =)

0 comments: