Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bak Kut Teh-ing.

Saturday. Went Bak Kut Teh-ing at Teluk Panglima Garang (TPG), Appa's hometown. And me have the feel of balik kampung. Love it!

Appa brought us to a restaurant, where we had Bak Kut Teh, but I have forgotten the name. Anyway, the locals known it as OoLong Shop(乌龙店). Wow~~ The name is just too cute. It was a very different restaurant, don't know why, I felt very comfortable yumcha and dinning in there.

DSC03593

DSC03591

Oh ya.. We do yum cha. ^^

DSC03592

DSC03598

     :: Photos as evidence that we were here before. ::

DSC03597

DSC03599

          :: Both of us balik kampung~~ Lalalala.. ::

            DSC03603

Cam-whored with Appa.. Lovely~ I can hardly grab attention from him nowadays dy. Sob sob~

Ahem.. as you may wonder, how come there are no pictures of the very delicious Bak Kut Teh. Well, I was too busy eating, so I forgot to take pictures. Muahaha~~ Bear in mind that, in front of me were 10 hungry ghosts, so,  if I still spent time taking photos, in the end, there might be only soup left for me. Muahaha~

Very nice trip indeed. Thanks Appa's daddy for belanja-ing us. Quite paiseh one actually. But Thanks very very much la.. ^^

0 comments: