Sunday, July 27, 2008

Random.

No expectation = No disappoinment

No disappoinment = No emo-ing + No tears + More Happiness

Things are just as simple as that. Learn it! Practice it!

--------------------------------

Me and Chendy are kinda looking forward to the Genting trip for My FM's 10th Anniversary Celebration. (Only if we can really get the tickets) The girl said that life in Setapak is boring wor. Haha.. I don't think so. May be it's because I have been too busy already. I barely have time for entertainment, so how would I complain about boring-ness. I only complain that I have too much work, too less time and not enough money to spend. Lol.

Well, need to add some excitement to my currently very dull life. Pray hard that we can get the tickets.

--------------------------------

Elle went shopping and brought back Haagen Dazs' latest ice-cream cake menu.

   image 

*mouth-watering* Will be rewarding myself someday. =p

------------------------------------

Today, not in very good mood. I ate the whole roll of Oreo.

To someone, "Hey, don't be emo larr.. Cause I prefer you to be happy happy one. Cause you always think positively. Cause you always influence me. If you emo-ing, I might be emo-ing too. Cheer up."

"Happy Birthday Mr. Yeap Chee Keong!"

------------------------------------

Back to report writing.

Will be busy busy busy busy until week 14, until finals. >.<

0 comments: