Saturday, July 26, 2008

Stupid.

Christian-wallpaper-Bible-verses-04wallp11 That very stupid feeling is back again. Wonder why? Why? Why? I never got an answer. Simply stupid.

Last night, chatted with Chendy on phone for 3 hours + (using Happy SIM card), until 3 am. *bang head* I nearly died of radiation. Seriously, must control.

From a friend, I get to know more about her. The more I know about her the more I respect her. She's almost perfect! And, I heart her!

Oh ya. I failed again. Felt so helpless for it. Suan liao. Everything is not happening at the right time so I can't blame anything. I just have to accept. Learn that!

Thanks ZzYang for comforting me. You seems to know me very well. And I really treasure our friendship. Hope to meet you someday, when our holidays matched.

0 comments: