Thursday, May 15, 2008

I found HIM!!

Something very unbelievable actually happened on me! What I can say is this world is really really really (x100) small! And, people do connects people! The thing is that, I just found out that Xiong Xiong is actually the guy, Wei Seong that I've always heard from Jhu. What's so special about this guy? Actually, nothing special! Came across this guy two years ago, when my friend in NS camp intro me to this guy through her school mag. It's already so long that I've nearly forgotten the occurrence of this guy. Then, suddenly I found out that he's actually my friend's friend! What a coincidence.. Jhu and Chendy kept saying wanna intro me to him.. swt.. Terkejut when he really appeared in front of us! Therefore, the only thing I can do is 转身离开! Jhu even called him and ask me to speak to him! *bang head* They all laughed at me @@

Sometimes life is so.. Things do happens when we have least expectations!Life is full of the unexpected! So, never ever give up on hope! Because, anything, everything can happen! ^^

0 comments: