Thursday, May 15, 2008

Last?

Following Jhu's 'lost ticket' incident, coming up next is Sherril's 'lost car' incident. Well, the car is not lost, just that she forgot where she parked her car..  Blur-blur Sherril~

Oh ya, forgot to mention that Sherril's back from Redang! She didn't turn very dark so I asked her..

Me     : How come you don't turn dark one?

Sherril : OO.. My pigment hitam already finished during

            secondary that time.. So I can't grow any darker.

Me      :  *Laugh*

Then, Five of us went sing K @ Redbox @ Gurney. One of the song in the list is 你们是我的星光,but you see, high difficulty in singing this song.. Need more practice! Of course we can't missed out 朋友 & 爱很简单. Lots of memories while singing these two songs.

Next, went Jemput3 AGAIN since Sherril have not been there before. This time we are smart enough! We made reservation before hand for this very nice seat.

2

untitled1

Our seat is on upstairs, solely our own space! We can just Do-whatever-we-want! As usual, we chatted, crapped, bom-ing each other.. But the sad thing is that, this will be our last gatherting.. Hmm.. perhaps I should put it in this way, This will be our last gathering before we all pursue our studies in different states. I'll definitely miss you guys a lot. *Hugs.. XOXO*

I'm leaving in two days time. Don't really know what kind of feeling I have rite now. Happy?Sad? No idea..

I knew that I need to step forward and to face the future challenges positively! And at the same time to search for the sunshine of my life!

All the best to all of you.. Muackss.. Love you guys Oo..

p/s: Guys, may be I'm taking it seriously this time. Seriously that I wanna give up on him. It takes time.. I'll try, I promised!

0 comments: