Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hammer Bay

Ended my one-week ++ holiday in Penang and finally back again in Setapak, KL. I'm growing fatter and fatter, due to excessive consumption of the yummy-yummy food in Penang. Yesterday, the siblings and Jeff went to watch Narnia @ Queens. After that, have dinner with TOU @ Hammer Bay behind Gold Coast. Waygen came along with us. But somehow, due to some reasons the atmosphere during the dinner was not so good.. Haiz.. And me, the very stupid gal, kept on talking nonsense, making the environment even worse. =_=" What's wrong with me?

The whole night I'm crapping around, with a little guy same age as my lil brother. =_=" I wonder if he is too mature or I am too childish. I'm sure I'll miss the fun of crapping! Over here, no people can crap with me like that.. *sad*

The dinner that  night cost us RM100+! Never though of the bill will be so expensive. Really broke dy..

*crap*

Me : (looking at the money in my hands) These are all I have. Guess I have to crawl back to KL tommorow.

Them : Don't crawl la.. I think you swim back better!

Me : =_=" Then I can depart now since we are now by the   seaside.

0 comments: