Sunday, May 11, 2008

Date on Saturday Night

It's Saturday night! I was brought to a restaurant called Jemput3 somewhere near Burmah Road. The name --> Jemput3, it's kinda weird.. Don't you think so? Hmm.. I kept on asking why the name is like that, but then since the question is stupid, I just don't get an answer.. Haha..

DSC01414

By the way, one thing I love about the restaurant is its environment. With green plants all around, bamboo and wood as deco, dim, orangie lighting, it's so so romantic inside there.. Definitely an ideal place for dating and candle-light dinner!  ^^

Under such nice and romantic environment, of course I would not missed out of taking photographs! BUT, my lousy camera phone did not work well under such situation..*sad* That's why I need a camera, a REAL one! *gotta work hard for it!*

 

DSC01413

I was 'scolded' for talking photos with the menu! Someone said,"You really weird la.. Don't you think you should take photo with the sign board instead of the menu? There's nothing special at all!"

Me,"Yalo.. hor.. =.="

 

 

DSC01400

 

 

The naughty me suddenly transformed into Tai Lou's women..

I knew a lot of people were watching but I just.. So playful! *wink*

 


 

DSC01409

DSC01406

Extreme darkness but it do looks artistic rite? Say yes!

p/s: I think I'll be scolded for uploading only my photos.. *purposely one* Muahaha XD

3 comments:

gregorule said...

ye... ye... NO!!!!
where got artistic?
somemore wear shades in the dark... ppl say u sot den maybe la...

Vivian said...

cannot arr.. u envy arr.. Bluekk!

jhu said...

haha that's me!!! who said her weird. haha...