Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Lost Ticket

Went Queensbay with Jhu today. Jhu said wanna search for Mother's day pressie.. Both of us walked around the mall aimlessly, and at the same time chatting, pat kua-ing the other sisters' love stories.. *evil laugh* Suddenly feel that I'm so out-dated! I'm so blurred.. Guess I'm too long and too far away from them dy.. *sigh*

I spotted a few tops at FOS! I'll try them out next time, may be on the coming Tuesday? Hehe..

Then, we had tea with May at Secret Recipe. I ordered a piece of Chocolate Indulgence. Seriously, I miss the taste so much! It was memorable, as chocolate indulgence was the first birthday cake that the TeFOURZ had for birthday celebration of Lao Lao back in year 2006, when we were still in foundation. But ever since we all moved to Setapak, we have less and less chance of having secret recipes cakes for birthday celebration. 

DSC01333

                        :: My piece of cake ::

The tam-chiack Jhu ordered two pieces of cakes. End up, due to extreme fullness, we can only looked at the cake helplessly. How good if Appa is around.. Then I'll just pushed the cakes to him and let him finish everything.. It's always so good to have Appa by myside.. XD

Well, the story did not just end like that.. Jhu and I paid for the parking at the autopay machine before we left the mall. We entered Jhu's Viva and she drove towards the exit.. Nightmare began when Jhu discovered that the parking ticket was lost just when she arrive at the ticket-collecting machine at the exit. Both of us was like totally panic.. Searching for the ticket everywhere, from the handbags, jackets, purse, below the cushion.. We search anywhere and everywhere that we could think of, but, the ticket was NOT FOUND! A very kind guy even helped us to search for the ticket in the car park, but still not found!

When we were just about to gave up and pulled out 30 Ringgit notes from the purse (fine for the lost ticket),  Jhu finally found the ticket at a corner somewhere between the driving seat and the door. Muahaha.. What a relieve! Jhu just drove off as fast as possible.. Very sia-sui incident, but never mind as no one will recognize me because I'm wearing my shades! Haha.. XD

So, this is the story of the lost parking ticket, and the lesson of this story is, "Always take good care of the ticket to avoid being in such helpless yet embarrassing situation."

Totally exhausted when I reached home! Have a short nap before preparing for my date later.. *wink*  ^^

2 comments:

jhu said...

wei need like this bo. update my sia sui thing earlier than me haha

Vivian said...

Aiya aiya never mind la.. Kaki-lang.. no nid paisei..
Muahahaha XD