Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My day

I'm kinda bored recently. I've finished my drama and not really interested in the dramas on Astro.. No one to chat with on msn, nothing to blog.. So, basically just bored, bored and bored! They are busy working so no people bother me, no one have time to play around with me..

Luckily, sis is not working today. So the sisters went shopping in Queensbay! Sis drove there! Glad that I have a driver now, can ask her sent me to anywhere I wish to go. *XingFu*    Muahaha.. XD

Shop till we drop in Queens! Bought 3 tops from FOS, Loved 'em so much.. *wink* Spent a lot in Jusco and FOS.. I'm so so broke now!   =(

Went sauna-ing on hill top with mum after shopping. I sweat a lot.. I mean, I really sweat! Nice feeling.. ^^

Evening, I ate TWO bowls of laksa *Extreme satisfaction* Penang laksa is always the yummy-iest!

So, that's how I'm passing my holidays.

SHOPPING - DRAMA - HANGING out  - SLEEPING - EATING

In other words, ENJOY-ing   XD

0 comments: