Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Across the year

It's new year eve already.. The last day of 2007!
Also my last day of work.. Tired~
Initially I still thought that I can sit at home, watching the live countdown concert in Taipei,
but then, mana tau.. Ada program lagi..
This time we went to have dinner at Hongkie cafe @ E-Gate..
[I wore a green T-shirt with a 工人装] looks not bad..
but the skirt is a bit too short so not very used to it.. o.O
As usual, we took lots and lots of photos with Kai's Sony T-20 and Xue's brand new Sony T-2
[Kai n xue must fast fast upload the photos ooo..]
We left E-Gate at about 11 and then Chendy 'fly car' to Gurney to countdown..
Out of our expectation, there was no traffic jam at all!
So we reach there in only 15 minutes time... Kakazz
By that time, Gurney was already crowded with people..
There was firework show when the clock turned 12..
However, in my opinion the countdown in Gurney was not realli nice..
Dunno why also..
Ohh.. 2008 d.. what am I gonna do??
I also dunno.. All I want is just my bed and my lovely pillow..
Tired and exhausted!

0 comments: