Sunday, December 30, 2007

Second Last Day of 2007

How do I spend my second last day of the year? Well, I actually woke up early in the morning,
even earlier than usual when I'm working. This is simply just because I have promised jHu to go
to the market with her.. [both of us wanna be a good wife ma..]
Then, jHu took her lovely Viva fora 'bath' at Bayan Baru.
So, while waiting, me, jHu and jHu's mommy went to have our breakfast..
Three of us have ice-blended red bean + milo.. Nice..
Well, red bean + milo sounds weird but I can say that it's really nice.. extremely!
U guys should try it.. but then it's only available HERE, in Bayan Baru, Penang!! [should be la..] Kakazz.. After that, go walk walk in Sunshine lo..
I bought a Googles jacket which is quite reasonable after discount.. (",)..
Back to jHu's house.. I explored jHu's wardrobe and then we have an interesting 'fashion show'..
haha.. Tired tired.. After lunch, we headed to PISA to visit the Beauty Fair held there.. 
jHu bought a set of RM256 skin care.. OMG..
While me.. I got free samples.. Lolx..
One unexpected thing is that, we met JQ and gf there..
Waa.. So sweet man.. Tak boleh tahan!!
Well, our next destination --> Queensbay Mall.. Met my darling SY there.. So happy..
Afer sometime of walking around without any directions and intentions,
we finally decided to go home..
Before that, bought some sushi and squid ring from Jusco.. Yummy~
Back to jHu's home again~ Look at the photographs while we were in Form 2..
Oh no~ so geli.. Tak boleh tahan.. all of us look so ugly~ Kakazz
8 something, jHu fetch me home.. It's a tiring day but really a nice one... 
Thanks to jHu again! 
Reach home, watch one million star.. after bath, sat in front of my pc and blog!
Gonna sleep soon.. Tiring~
This is how I spent the second last day of 2007 and also my last sunday in Penang..
Feel a bit sad act.. I dun wanna go back KL d la.. Sob~ =(

0 comments: