Sunday, May 3, 2009

My forever love, in this memorable night.

How could anyone not heart someone like him, who is so cute and talented?

He's the sum of everything! I love him to the max I don't know how to describe. 

He's the one who touched my heart and can make me cry.

And his efforts and passion towards music. He is the one. The one and only MUSIC MAN.

Not a single word could describe my feelings right now. I don't want everything to end just like this, not only me. Practically, everyone does think so.

The MUSIC MAN Concert was great! Awesome! Never regret a single bit. 

p/s: You are just like any other men who needs love and you have mine. =)

4 comments:

Joshualaw said...

I thought u will rush to the stage and take pic with the MUSIC MAN??? lolx!!!

amy* said...

Amy loves music man - Leehom too =) !!!! He is great!!! yeah!!! Do rmb post more about d concert in d coming post ya..hehehe =)

cHeNdY said...

He have me too.
:)

GB= Growing Boy said...

wth... all are lee hom's fans... better don 得罪 any single of u, if not sure gangbang me...