Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just another day.

I smelt something burning in my dream. It was so smoky. But then, sleep always has the top priority and I don't feel like crawling out of my bed. It's so comfy. Few moments later, I heard siren. Omg, the first thing that came across my mind is ---------- FIRE!!! 

I jumped out of the bed, dashed out to the living room and to the balcony and I saw smokes.

Well, It's not my house that caught fire. PHEW~~~ It was a shop under my condo which was on fire. Hmm. So, that's the smokes that woke me up that morning because my alarm had been snoozing until it automatically turned off already. And I smelt smoky. My hair, my shirt, my pillow, everything smelt smoky. Ewww~

So, the main point of this story is NO MAIN POINT. 

Back to PTC notes which was half abandoned since 10pm. Feeling guilty.

3 comments:

vi--Vien--nE said...

The laundry shop downstair got fire..

amy* said...

Wow..d Fire seem so serious oo.. How come laundry shop tiok fire geh??

vi--Vien--nE said...

I also dont know why...
hehe..
after went to have a look, I went back to my place..