Sunday, April 12, 2009

Three words, eight letters.

Hey people, I have got a new header for my bloggie. Nice or not?? I like it a lot personally. It’s a theme of ‘letting-go + emo-ness”, a bit blue but I love it because it suits my current mood very well. And is exactly what I have in my mind now. Notice the roll of paper on the balloon? That’s to convey something that is never get to be spoken out. A very meaningful one. =)

It’s Sunday. But, I have no one to hang out with, nothing to do, no drama to watch only someone to miss. So I guess I am going to laze around in my bed 99 before I start grabbing notes and studying for Finals next week. And you know, the weather is just so darn good to sleep. Boohoo, I don’t want to get out from the bed!

p/s: Having cherry tomatoes as lunch. I need a diet. =p

pp/s: According to Mizu, three words, eight letters can also be GO TO HELL! Arghh.. Crap!

1 comments:

Sherril 雪乐 said...

hahaha... you should be happy you are damn free.

i still have incomplete assg.. sien ka si..