Saturday, April 11, 2009

A day out with my best buddy!

This was quite sometime ago. Since darling Sherril posted quite a detailed entry about, I’m just going to make this short and simple.

We went to pray at Thean Hou Temple somewhere near Midvalley, PJ.

Can see KL tower and KLCC leh.

 

This is somewhere near the tortoise pond. I remembered the very last time I visited Thean Hou Temple was *counting* hmm, 4 years back, during our secondary graduation trip. Whoa. Time flies. Seriously.

Obligatory photo with our zodiac sign. Wohoo~ Proud to be the Dragons!

With Darling’s Sai Lou, Horn Sen, also the driver of the day! *wonder if I spelt his name wrongly*

  

=)

After that, we had lunch at Sushi Zanmai @ The Gardens.

DSC07439 copy

DSC07451 copy

DSC07446 copy

DSC07445 copy

 

Seasoned Baby Octopus. Super yummy.

DSC07454 copy

Chawanmushi with Salmon roe topping. So irresistible.

HS’s Salmon Don. Pretty tempting.

The end of the day.

Read more *click*

2 comments:

..*AnNiE*.. said...

I love the somewhere-near-the-tortoise-pond pic..LOL

And hey,I'm a dragon too!^^

Vivian said...

Thanks girl =)

Dragons rocks!!!