Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The 501th

Exam period. Why am I here?

Oh, because of today's paper I'm totally out of mood to study.

Because PPStream is too slow to load I couldn't enjoy my drama session.

And because I couldn't even sign in msn ler, stupid.

But never mind since I have 10 days break until my coming paper, so I guess I can relax a bit (at least for today and tomorrow) before I start torturing my brain cells again.

I actually wanted to show off our Biotech class tee, but it will take me ages to upload the pictures with the speed of the line now. So, I better find some other things to do. >.<

p/s: Kelvin Lim I'm not yet flaccid. Don't bully me T____T (sounds more like I'm bullying u most of the time) Haha. *winks*

pp/s: Mummy daddy I miss you all, your daughter is a bit useless lah. >.< 

ppp/s: Adddddd oil! Nothing can defeat me! Courage is the key.

0 comments: