Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fashion Night '09 [Behind the scenes]

As I mentioned in the previous post, Fashion Night '09 by Arts and Crafts Society was a great success, with positive feedbacks from the faculty dean and judges. Take a look at the event preparations, and you'll know how much efforts the committee members and helpers have put in to make this event a success. I must say, they have done a really good job. *applause*

Well, I'm neither the helpers nor the committee members. But I do help them out a little for some last minute preparation work, once I have finish rushing my reports.

DSC07111 copy

The backdrop.

DSC07119 copy

Appa helping out too. =)

DSC07114 copy

This is Karen. And the gown on Karen was hand made by Pun Jing, the decoration manager. She's so talented.

DSC07113 copy

The decoration manager, painting the portraits of the models.

DSC07115 copy

Done. 90% Look a like.

DSC07123 copy

This is the backdrop for the stage. Drawn by Jing as well.

DSC07110 copy

As for me, I spent the whole night folding stars for souvenirs.  

DSC07116 copy

By the time we finish this, it was already 3.00am.

Oh well, this is just 10% of the behind the scenes. It's definitely not an easy job to run an event especially when everything is under constrain.

For more 'Behind the scenes' read this. *click*

0 comments: