Sunday, March 8, 2009

The end of a hectic week.

First of all,  I'm very happy to announce that I officially survived UTAR week 8, but ended up with extreme physical and mental exhaustion. When you slept for only 4-5 hours on average every day for a week consecutively, the only thing that you'll crave for the most is the bed and the pillow. Because of this, I am suffering from frequent dizziness which I should pay more attention to from now onwards.

So, here's my Project 365 for Day 2, 3, 4 and 5.

DSC07057 copy

Project 365: Day 2

The Canon King aka the 4D lame founder.

image

Project 365: Day 3

Moral assignment photo shooting.

Last minute photo shooting for Moral assignment because the toot [toot means stupid in our language] Greg deleted our photos before it is saved >.<  Photo credits to Mike.

DSC07109 copy

Project 365: Day 4

When UTAR's running out of electricity.

Last Friday, FES is running out of electricity again, I wonder why. After class, we have no where to go because cafeteria was full of people while DK and reading room wasn't really a good choice. So, a bunch of the Biotechies sat under the shade of trees, chatting and laughing around.

image

image

We have nice environment in FES, so why not fully utilize it?

DSC07142 copy

Project 365: Day 5

Attending UTAR's Fashion Night '09

I told you to grab your ticket! It was a great event, with lots of gorgeous models, pretty committee members, awesome dance and singing performances! Will blog about it in details.

Be right back. 

1 comments:

gregorule said...

hey hey, I am not the 3D lame founder...

but I do found the 4D lame kay...

remember, 4D, not 3D...