Thursday, February 12, 2009

zzzzz

It's just another crazy day. Oh no, I abandoned all my works again! Have to capture back my flying hearts because I actually have so many things to do!!

  • W6 Genetics Test 1
  • W7 Molecular Test 1 + Moral Assingnment submission
  • W9 Moral Presentation
  • W10 C&C Presentation
  • W11 C&C Assignment submission

That's what I could remember for now. Omg Omg. I swear it's the last day to enjoy. And Genetics is still a big headache!

p/s: Appa, please collect RM1 from me in case u caught me zzzz-ing in lecture. Serious.

3 comments:

Sherril 雪乐 said...

haha can i collect also? coz i bet i'll be able to collect alot haha

Vivian said...

hrnggg.. dun kua sui me.. i dun sleep liao haha

Sherril 雪乐 said...

good for you hahaha we must kua sui u only u will not let us kua sui.. zai bo?? =)