Thursday, February 12, 2009

25 random facts about me, you wouldn't bother to read.

Homo sapiens with over expressed gene of laziness and  procrastination.

I always love things to be organized but me, myself isn't really an organized person.

Always being indecisive. Don't ask me to decide on anything.

As everyone knows, low self-confidence and self-esteem.

Cry baby and easily emo-ed.

When I was back in secondary, my hobby was reading books, well, novels to be exact. However, things changed and I now prefer to spend my time sleeping or watching drama.

The only way to keep me awake during lecture it's either a nice, interesting lecturer, or interesting people sitting beside me.

Often made simple things complicated and made myself worried over nothing.

Develop some kind of passion towards blogging since I-forget-when.

Bad tempered at times, easily lost control and panic when disaster strikes.

Physiologically and physically a girl but talk and act like a boy??!! What do you think?

Watch horror movie with me! I can guarantee the *exciting-ness* Muahaha. But be ready to get scared by me, not the ghost in the movie.

I care a lot about how others judge me and try my very best to present the best of myself.

Love to Eat Makan Chiak.

Don't praise me. If not I'll get really proud and self-obsessed.

Always left my apples in the fridge until they are rotten.

Quite good at FFK, so people sometimes just got mad at me.

I am lucky. 8 is my lucky number. 

Still on my way searching for the sunshine of my life.

Ironic person. Don't eat fish but love laksa. Say no to prawns but Har Mee is my favourite.

I talked a lot, in front of non-strangers of course. The only thing can keep my mouth shut is emo-ness and nervous-ness.

Hope to grow a little taller, a bit thinner and a lot fairer so that no one will thought that I am a Baba and Nyonya anymore!

Very the kaypo. I love gossiping. =)

Simple and complex at the same time. Sometimes even me myself don't understand my ownself.

People used to call me the daydreamerz. But, no, I no longer dream nowadays because I know that's not going to happen in reality.

**** ***** 's happiness is my only concern.

.................................

.............................

........................

...................

..............

.........

....

..

.

So, the 25 random facts about me. Thanks to cg I abandoned my Moral assignment! See, I din FFK you loh.

p/s: Mr./ms. Anonymous?

pp/s: Good day everyone and Happy Valentines. =)

5 comments:

=chuan guan= said...

hahaha..nice 1..haha..u r quite an interesting gal

Vivian said...

well, how sure are u? Haha

Marilyn said...

wow, u do it!

Vivian said...

cg forced me to do it! If not he said I bully him again. =(

Sherril 雪乐 said...

haha forced? but kinda correct... well it's not the 1 u asked me.. so no worries