Monday, February 23, 2009

On leave.

Will be back blogging after week 8 which is the week after next.

Tell me how I am going to die or rather how are we going to die? Week 8 is packed with tests, assignment submission and lab reports submission!!!!

Sat - MB midterm

Mon - Culture and Communication Midterm

Tue - Cell tissue culture midterm

Wed - MB report

Thurs - CTC report + Moral assignment + Moral midterm

Fri - Genetics report

Omg. Die 99 lor. How am I going to survive week 8???? And if I do survive week 8 congratulations to me, nothing is gonna stop me anymore. Oh well, should have faith that the Kiasu Biosapiens are all great! Good luck!

p/s: I need 36 hours per day.

pp/s: I need unlimited brain capacity.

ppp/s: I need to clone myself.

pppp/s: Kelvin, spot me at uni to see my dead look.

ppppp/s: God bless me.

2 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

I need to clone myself too ... n i think my clones need 36 hours XDXD ... who can stop tim for meeee ...

O u still look lively today HAHAHAHA

Week 8 is a killer .... haizz

Vivian said...

Spot me on week 8! I'll be lively-no-more. =(