Thursday, February 26, 2009

MB lecture.

Taking a short break after a 2.5 hours extra lecture of Molecular Biology. My brain is hyper saturated now that not even a single word I read now will be saved.

IMG_5889 copy

See? Our living room transformed into a mini lecture/tutor hall whatever lah. Everybody was concentrating. And thanks to our lecturer of the night -------- Mr. Mike Cheong!!!!!!

Okay. Get back to work. And my bed time movie shall be the animation illustrating the DNA replication process. Fuh~ Pity ya? =(

I survived UTAR week 8!!!!! Fighting!!!!!

6 comments:

nixxie said...

ahaha.. so cute the situation is..

nixxie said...

more like uncle mike telling stories to some grown up kiddies..

Vivian said...

Oh.. very 'interesting' story of DNA replication. zzzzzz

Sherril 雪乐 said...

why everyone's listening and you're snapping pictures?

Vivian said...

Because I understand that part d maa, while others still blurring so I just take a break lah.

Mike Cheong said...

T_T... how come I looked so unprofessional one... next time get a big camera la... haha...

Anyway, hope that the lecture helps you guys in preparation for Molecular Bio test...