Thursday, January 1, 2009

New year again *sighs*

I'm having a crazy and terrible new year. Crazy on new year eve while terrible on new year itself.

Because Bosco Wong from TVB is attending the countdown party at Queensbay, I bugged my friend to bring me there. I wanted to meet Bosco badly. So, there we were.

The traffic was congested and there were so many many people when we arrive at the stage. We actually couldn't see anything because we were completely blocked!! Then we tried to squeeze to the front of the stage by climbing the gate. Yes. You are right, I climbed the gate. No more image left if you met me that night because I was totally crazy and out of control. Heeeeeh~

Everything worth it when Bosco appeared on the stage. He was like 2-3 metres away from me.. *screams* I nearly got the poster that he threw to me (perasan a bit) but unfortunately, the poster flew further to the guy behind me. Sob.

IMG_4956 copy

Bosco! My all time favorite *hearts hearts*

IMG_4933 copy

Bosco, along with Andrew Tan, Danny and other performing artists.

IMG_4935 copy

Spotted Orange and Henley too. =)

IMG_4961 copy

He won the Best Performance Artist of the night!! Wooots~

He's really very the cute and handsome.. Very the hot too!!

As for new year, it was a bad bad bad day for me, which I wouldn't want to recall back. I know I kinda over reacted but the seriously I don't know why things turn out like that!! Sorry. Thanks to Appa for talking on the phone with me for hours, I know you sayang me a lot. Best Appa in the world! Basically, I almost ruin everybody's new year. Blame me blame me. Hopefully all disaster stops right here.

I hope that when my eyes are wide open tomorrow morning, there'll be blue blue sky and bright shinny sun.

Happy 2009~~~

5 comments:

Colleen Chong said...

haha..ya everything was so worth when Bosco appeared ^^..happy new year !!

Sherril 雪乐 said...

dear... we'll make through this stupid hard stage right? we MUST make through it and make 2009 a better year.... Alright??

Vivian said...

Sherril dear, Yes we will get thru all these shyt and proceed to a bright future. U can make it Darling!!!

..*AnNiE*.. said...

i was there 2 c bosco too!bt never c u..lolz..it's too crowded..

Vivian said...

Yaloo.. it's very very crowded that day..