Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bye Bye 2008 =)

OH well, finally it's coming to the end of the year, the end of 2008. 2008 is a very happening year for me. I have experienced ups and downs, tears and laughter, hot and cold, good and bad,  expectation and disappointment, pain and heal and many many more indescribable feelings and thoughts.

It is kinda difficult to summarize everything that I have gone through in the year and you know, I'm very the poor in narration and description. So I guess, I'll let the pictures tell the stories.

For those who have participated in the events and be part of my life and memories, thank you. Thank you daddy and mummy, sis and brother, friends and everyone that I know.

A very special thanks to TOU members.

Hey darlings, Happy >= 11th Anniversary!! <= Thanks for being such caring and wonderful friends.

Not to forget the fellow TeFourz, thanks for painting my uni life colorful. All the best to Jeff and HX. =)

Are you ready to go?

92 pictures ahead~ *ngek ngek*

Untitled-2 copy

Trip to Gua Tempurung and UTAR Kampar Main Campus

Utar Kampar

uni

BT Y1S2 Group Photo

saisaki

Japanese Buffet @ Saisaki

saisaki

jempu3

TOU Gathering @Jemput3

redang1

redang2

redang3

3D2N Trip to Perhentian/Redang

untitled

Laolao's 21st Birthday Celebration @ Plaza

bak kut teh

Bak Kut Teh @ Teluk Panglima Garang

lab session

Physiology Lab Sessions @ FES SD Block

bday

My 20th Birthday

pohpiah

SanGu's pet dog, Pohpiah

yakult

Trip to Yakult factory, Seremban

mifc

Malaysian International Firework Competition @ PICC

ww

Birthday Celebration @ Winter Warmers, Gurney

winter warmers

training

Industrial training @ CDR, USM, Penang

 assessment

Many left outs and a lot more to come.

Happy 2009, people!!

=)

0 comments: