Sunday, January 18, 2009

Blissful Saturday =)

Saturday was GREAT. Having a date with Boon to MidValley.

Got his Nike backpack and a Nike black Cristiano tee which look great on him. I can tell the happiness from his face.

DSC06762 copy

Watched YES MAN.

Had dinner at Amuleto by Crystal Jade and had a long chat with him. 

DSC06735 copy

Dory fish fillet something something.

DSC06738 copy

Spaghetti with sausage and ham something something.

DSC06763 copy

Thanks for the LeeHom album, the cam-whored pictures and most importantly, thanks for the 8.5 hours spent with me. I thought he would say NO to me again, but he said YES! Is he participating the saying "Yes" campaign or what? Okay, just kidding la. I watched too much of YES MAN already. Heeeeh~

So, everything was wonderful, except that I'm totally exhausted. And my dear Lee Hom just lied beside my bed! Awesome. Love him heaps! *hearts hearts*

DSC06765 copy

DSC06759 copy

Cannot tahan. Must show off. Muahaha.

p/s: Not looking good at all over here. Sobs.

0 comments: