Friday, January 16, 2009

BDC Day 2.

This semester's BDC is a great success with a total of 295 donors in just 2 days. All the lucky draw prizes were successfully given out. Really got people won MP3 one lor, that fella is so darn lucky I suggest him to buy TOTO. Haha. 

Some random photos:

DSC06708 copy

My Helper nametag.

IMG_0037 copy

Helper makan together with the fellow donors. *tsk tsk*

IMG_0039 copy

Sweet classmates at the Registration counter.

IMG_0067 copy

Jaga counter-ing.

IMG_0083 copy

Appa and Jynn the Brothers.

IMG_0076 copy  

Mr. Liew derma darah!! Big news of the year!

IMG_0082 copy

With Gregory Wong.

IMG_0086 copy

=) Purposely squeezed in.

IMG_0090 copy

Lovely people.

IMG_0084 copy

My beloved Appa. ^^

IMG_0109 copy

Eh.. The winner of the grand prize.

p/s: Remember to buy TOTO ya, who knows you kena jackpot. Wohoo~

IMG_0154 copy

IMG_0157 copy

IMG_0166 copy

Group photos.

P1152649 copy

Appa proudly showing off his handmade souvenirs -- The broken Hearts.

DSC06710 copy

Lastly, Me, Greg and Jynn =)

Perhaps I should consider adding another thing into my new year resolution which is to donate my blood!!! Hahaha. Since Liang said he'll carry me back in case I fainted after donating blood, so I guess I should be okay. [Liang fainted after reading this.] Haha. Serious la.. Don't let me graduate if I haven donated my blood ya. *ngek ngek*

Outing tomorrow with BL. Bye. Till then~

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

lol, mayb i can help u to propose to utar tat the minimum requirement to graduate is to pass all the subjects n donate blood at least one time. then u sure will go to donate liao

=chuan guan= said...

support u...hopefully you will spill some blood next sem..ngek ngek ngek

Vivian said...

cg, u also spill some of urs la.. cannot graduate without donating ya.. hahahaha

JynnErica said...

eh not fair ler lik that...
then i ma cant graduate d...kns

~K£cќ~ said...

me oso .... lol ... dunwan take risk lah

Vivian said...

Don't care lah.. everyone must donate blood d only can grad. Blood donation - 2 credit hours ya.. muahaha

Joshualaw said...

sien lo...the 2nd day i din go and donate blood..if not, that mp3 sure is MINE liaw!!! Hahaha...

Vivian said...

aiyah.. no luck is like dat 1 lar.. next sem lorr.. when got a car or condo we go donate
muahahaha~~~