Saturday, December 27, 2008

No more Christmas

I heart Christmas. [Quoted from someone] and have had an awesome one. Someone heart Christmas for an obvious reason, so do me.

As usual, I spent my Christmas eve  with a bunch of girl friends, staying close and gossiping about each others' relationship, uni life and future dreams.

 DSC065391 modified

Outfit for Christmas eve, the scarf was stolen from Dear. *ngek ngek*

 DSC00846

Jhu and me.

Last cam-whore pic of the year:

DSC00851 modified

=)

I think I should just stop cam-whoring since so many people are complaining about me already. =X

The next day, Jhu, Kai and me went to Gurney for movie.

Ipmanposter02

Ip Man is very the nice. Double thumbs up!!!

Seriously I think it's one of the best movie of the year.

A MUST watch!

Donnie_IpMan

Donnie Yen is very the cool!! *screams*

So, I ended my day by getting myself a Christmas present.

IMG_4852

IMG_4853

A very the cheap affordable watch from Nose.

What else do you expect when you have got no extra money to get yourself a nice and expensive Guess? I'm easily satisfied one. =)

Hmm.. I think I left out a lot of details but I'm lazy to think back edi. So that's all. I had a great Christmas! How about you?

p/s: And the very surprise web-cam session =) 

pp/s: And I'm very in need to have a scarf. Appa, would you get one for me? *big wet eyes*

XOXO

0 comments: