Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ironic

train_in_vain_by_aqua_girl_star I'm so vain and stupid. It has been one freaking year and I still kept all those messages. Perhaps they are part of my memories, to be exact, sweet memories. Therefore, I just couldn't force myself to delete all of them.

Anyway, I'm still fine. No worries.

A brand new year is coming soon and I hope it could be the start of something new, which definitely will. By the way, I am not really looking forward to the new semester because it will be a very hectic one. I have classes from Monday to Friday, even on Wednesday, I have to study till 6pm! And Thursday's lecture till 7.30pm just because of that stupid Pendidikan Moral! What turf! Can I not going back to study? T__T

I really enjoyed the days I have had in Penang. I mean now, after the  internship, I'm spending quality time with friends and family and living happily ever after. But reality is still reality and there's no 'happily ever after' in reality so I should stop dreaming.

However, before the nightmare strikes, what I can do is to cherish every single moment and enjoy my holidays to the MAX!! First of all, I should think of how to celebrate the new year. *ngek ngek*

p/s: The Nike Fans Tee that I planned to get him is bloody expensive!!! RM259!!!!!!! No $$$$$$ arh!!  =( 

pp/s: I miss Brother a lot. He'll be back in two days' time. Life's so boring without him because nobody quarrels with me. Faster come back!!! ^^

0 comments: