Thursday, October 23, 2008

My ranting (again)

Arghhh.. I'm in big trouble I tell you. I failed my experiment, twice. *cry* The first time is because of my lousy pipetting skill, but I have got no idea why I could fail the second time. Omg Omg Omg. I wasn't scolded by Ms. N, she's too kind I suppose. But I know something will happen one day if I continue to fail fail fail my experiment. No eyes to see liao. I'm cracking my head to figure out the possibility of failure. Careless? Contamination? T____T God, please bless me so that my next experiment will be a success. I'll be very very very much thankful for that. Pleeeaaasssseee!!!!

Weekend will be very free and Monday's Deepavali which means -- Public Holiday!!! This is the only thing I'm looking forward to so far. I love holiday.

End of the rantings.

2 comments:

Jynn said...

is not skil prob, trust me...is bahan buatan or bahan in ma*ay*ia all tak guna d...haha...v mz "proud" to be MA*A*SIAN ^^...M*sia "BOLEH"...
Happay Depavali !!!! sry...shld wish u selamat hari raya haji hahaha

Vivian said...

swt till the max Jynn!!!! =___=||