Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The busy Viv

I'm busy. Very busy for the past week, even on weekends. T___T  That's why I kinda left out my bloggie lately.

So, this will be an all-in-one post. In fact, it will be quite long winded. Let's start off from:

My daily life (For Weekdays)

7.30am - Crawl out from my bed (very unwillingly).

8.30am - Working (Internship).

1.00pm - Lunch break

5.00pm - Back from work (finally!!!)

5.30pm - Help mummy preparing for dinner

6.30pm - Dinner + drama + kitchen cleaning-up

8.00pm - 12.00am - Housework + Drama + Some home works + Some blogging (I suppose?)

The cycle will just go on and on until the end of internship?

My Working Life

Initially, I thought that working as a promoter would not be very suitable for me. Because I'm so passive and worst still I'm not good at persuading others. But after I started off, I found that I'm quite okay with that, the bigger problem is that I have to stand till my leg ache, backache and hand ache AND no complain is allowed! After working for four days as a promoter, I'm much more observant than before. I met lots of people with different personality, preferences as well as the way they talked and how they dressed up. A lot of pretty girls and handsome boys were seen. I especially love the cute cute kids and I was secretly observing what combination of parents will give the cutest/prettiest/handsomest child of all but till now I still don't have a conclusion. Haha. In short, the short working experience actually taught me a lot. Although I made quite a number of mistakes, luckily no big deal and I'm still alive, sitting in front of my lappie, blogging.

Surprise for Darling Jureen

The other day, I went to USM's Engineering Campus @ Nibong Tebal, together with Sherril, Shyuan, Jess and Kuak. Wow, the campus is huge, new and peaceful? XD.

DSC05511

The hostel.

We didn't inform the girl that we'll be there, so it was a surprise for her until she saw us outside of her hostel room. I believed that she's so touched until she NEARLY cried. Then, we had our dinner at a traditional Kopitiam. We ordered octopus, 田鸡 aka frog, stir fried kailan and crap crab porridge.

DSC05515

The octopus are big, fat and juicy. Yum yum ^^

DSC05516

Sherril and the darling Ah Kuak.

*The other group photos are still with ah dear.

TOU may have trip to KL and Malacca end of the year. Can't waaaaait!!! XD

Today's Buffet Lunch @ CDR

The center is having a buffet lunch for all the staffs sempena Hari Raya. We, the interns were invited as well. Haha. Lots of good food and we ate till we drop!!!

DSC05529

The staffs at the center. Most are Malays.

DSC05531

Some of the food (Dessert only).

DSC05532

Yay!! Yum Sheng for the UTAR gang. XD

While waiting for my samples to dried up, a few of us chated with the lab assistant that 'bullied' me the other day. Let's just refer him as Mr H. He told us a bit about the history of CDR. The building is actually the former medical school of USM before they shifted to the Kelantan Campus. Then, he mentioned that the room we were in at that moment was actually the room where the medical students dissect the dead bodies. A bit horror rite? Ish Ish.. Still got postgrads can stay at the center until midnight! Don't they feel horror? No way for me.

This is part of the reason that made me busy. I'm busy drama-ing.

U2599P28T3D2182210F326DT200809242025

This is the drama that I'm chasing -- Last One Standing.

Hey people, this is nice. Interesting story with lots of suspense. Story about a man who was accused for murdering his stepfather and was jailed for 10 years. 10 years later he tried to find out the truth of his stepfather's murder and discovered that the murder was done by his dear cousin. Unfortunately, he do not have any evidence to prove his innocence. Hence, he has got no choice but just to stay beside the cousin to collect the evidence of his crime.. The ending is very suspense as well. The director left the room for imagination for the audience. That's why I thought that the story haven ended yet and planned to call brother-in-law, asking him to download some more. But then Greg told me it was the end. So I was like, "HUH?!"

Okay. I need some rest. Still haven recover from sickness.

Have a nice day ahead peeps =) Love ya Muacks muacks.

0 comments: