Saturday, October 4, 2008

... I-don't-know-what-title-to give...

No outings for me these few days. Because we have had too much of outings and complains from the mums are all around the place. So, no more outings until I don't know when. The girls will start uni next Monday and I will start my internship too. Life's gonna be busy but dull and boring.

The girls will be having their term break on November and they have got a lot of plans such as trips to Ipoh, KL and lots more. But then, I am still attached to the 3-months internship and I can't go anywhere, can't apply for leave also. I'll miss a lot a lot of fun *Sob* =(

So, these few days I'm 天龙八部-ing. OOO.. very nice and exciting. I managed to finish 20+ episodes in 2 days since I'm not going anywhere. Haha.. But, I'm going to finish all the dramas soon, what am I going to to do after that? *scratch head*

By the way, I went for a hair cut today at a salon called Myth or 神话 in chinese. My hairstylist is a very young, quite good-looking man. *blush* He did knew a lot about hair and he might be the most talkative hairstylist I have ever known. He talked non-stop from the beginning till end.

DSC05408 DSC05375

Seems weird weird like that lor.

Actually noting much also la.. I want to keep my hair long, so I just trim the hair a little bit and cut the fringe short. Now, the hair is much more layered and silky smooth.. Wahaha.. Okay whatever.

----------------------------------------------

Freaking nervous now because the training will start soon. I have a lot of question marks in my head.

I wonder..

  • Are my supervisors fierce and strict? Or are they friendly and nice?
  • What job or tasks will I be assigned?
  • Will I get along well with the other trainees?
  • What if I did something wrongly?
  • What if I am blur-blur-ing?

Argghh.. too much of uncertainties. I'll get to know the answers on Monday. God bless me.

For all the other friends, 'Happy Industrial training'!! =)

3 comments:

gregorule said...

wah!! nice hair..
looks like u have straightened it...

Vivian said...

real one o not? Dun saja 'tam' me happy wor.. hahaha.. =)

gregorule said...

real one la...
when i tell the rtuth u udn believe, when i lie den u believe @__@ how?