Saturday, August 23, 2008

Thoughts.of.The.Semester

It's almost the end of the semester. After the last lab test on Monday, everything is done, except for the finals.

Well, to summarize, I personally feel that this semester is not as busy as Y1S2. Maybe because of more group/short reports and less individual reports. This cuts off a lot of work loads. However, there are a lot to study and once again, it challenges my brain capacity. As I grow older, I find that my ability to memorize things decreases. Hence, I'm a bit worry. Any ways to strengthen memories??

To be frank, I am NOT satisfied with my performance this semester, as I felt that I have not tried my best. I have no idea how this could happen, but very often I am kinda moodless to study. And when it comes to report writing, I was kinda qincai  (aiyah-no-need-so-serious-attitude).  Because, on average, each report only contribute about 2.08 ++ marks. So the no-need-so-serious attitude comes in lor. It shouldn't be like that, I'm not like that previously. So what's wrong? Sigh.

And now I'm kinda worry about my CGPA/GPA for this semester. Argghh.. I know it's too early to think/worry about this. But this is me. I always worry over unnecessary stuffs. Moreover, this is something that worth to be worry about. It's useless to cry over spilt milk, so I guess I'll fight till the end for finals.

Thinking from the brighter sides, I've actually learnt a lot this semester, especially in Microbiology and PB practicals. Dealing with bacteria and DNAs are a lot of fun, although they might pose certain risk on our health. But this is not a big deal as long as we practice the right way to handle them. Other than that, I get along well with my classmates/lab groupmates etc. Every report discussing sessions are full of laughter (especially BC), because I'll never forget to add in some elements of humor.

So this is another memorable semester in UTAR. But I still find it horrible because one semester just ended like that. I should have treasure each and every moment I spent together with my coursemates and the TeFourz. Things might change dramatically after this three-months-break. Everything is uncertain! Who knows what will happen next? And I only left 3 semesters (1 1/2 years) in UTAR before I graduate. Sure very berat hati one. Although I always say "UTAR = No Choice", but you know deep inside my heart, UTAR means a lot.

Okay, I got to:

  • Finish up my reports (3 reports to be submitted on Monday)
  • Study Biochem lab test
  • Watch the closing ceremony of Beijing Olympics 2008 tomorrow.

           05458b6bf57ecea5

:: Muacks muacks~ Add oil TeFourz!! Add Oil UTARian!! ::

p/s: I'm in love with puppies lately. XD XD

0 comments: